Acupuncture is highly effective in alleviating a variety of conditions including:
Pediatric (allergies, ADD/ADHD, Gastro-intestinal, mood disorders) – with or without needles
Women's Health (PMS, Menstrual pain, menopausal syndrome, menstrual irregularity, etc.)
Men's Health (Stress, ED, etc.)their family physician for a diagnosis prior to treatment.
- Spine health (neck to tail alignment issues, muscle spasms, etc.
- Immune system balance (allergies, hay fever, etc.)
- Pregnancy health/morning sickness
- Emotional Health (anxiety, stress, depression, etc.)
- Respiratory health (asthma, sinus conditions, chronic/stubborn conditions, etc.)
- Gastro-intestinal health (constipation, reflux, IBS, etc.)
- Overall health (fatigue, frequent colds, unmotivated, etc.)
- Pain management: Aches & pains (neck, shoulders, back, knees, TMJ, menstrual cramps, sports Injuries,headaches/migraines, etc.)Addictions (food and cigarettes)
- Focus/writer’s block/ADD/ADHD
- Facial rejuvenation
- Fatigue, insomnia
- Pre/Post operative recovery
- Skin health/acne/psoriasis
Acupuncture often is able to treat conditions that are either NOT diagnosable by the conventional Western doctors or those that are stubborn or chronic.